Monday, June 3, 2013




Sorry for the absence...I have been watching the clouds lately. With spring finally showing up and summer fast approaching, the skies have been really beautiful! I have been able to do some plein air painting outside, which has given birth to a whole new series of acrylics. Also, people have been out and about and buying. I had four sales of my jewelry, and am currently making new pieces. It has been very therapeutic to create because the rest of life is chaotic. The end of school, my health, my husband's job search, summertime for the kiddos, and preparing the house has me exhausted. Art has been a constant for the last few years. So, gazing up into the clouds is good for my business and my soul. If you can today, I encourage you to take some time and look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment