Wednesday, March 13, 2013

On the Rebound...

Sorry for the delay but I have a good excuse. No really, I do. I was in the hospital for an emergency procedure. I suffered a Mallory-Weiss Tear to my esophagus that required a trip to the emergency room and a few nights stay. I am happy to report that I am doing much better 3 weeks post-op. I also am happy to say that I picked up my paints and sketch pad this week too. Another big announcement is I will be in the Oceanfront Arts Festival this year in Virginia Beach. I am very excited with lots to do and prepare. Also, I am going to join an artist's league, another first for me. Now to pick up some sales, and I will be rolling. I will be posting the new pics this week when I finish. I am very much in an orange mood today...

No comments:

Post a Comment