Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So things always speed up...

I clearly stated that I wanted to do my launch of all things the week of Valentines 2013. So, I have had four sales with two commissions already. This is a problem I like having and hope that it continues. I also have had some interest from the Museum of Fine Art in Richmond to sell my jewelry there. I will be following up with that soon. I also have the entry into the modern acrylic abstract contest that Artists Studio Paints is hosting. In April I am trying to set up a showing in Hampton as well...so steady continual work. I have pledged and followed (somewhat) to do something creative everyday. Whether it is small or even any good does not matter. Just as long as it is something. I find if I slow down, I am at risk of stopping and I don't want to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment